I’m Ava Taylor, founder of YAMA Talent and creator of THE CATALYST—the most tried and tested yoga business training program available. A catalyst is an agent that speeds or provokes change, and that’s precisely what we’re going to do.
Whether you’re defining or refining your goals and brand, THE CATALYST is for you.
This program is the very best of what I have learned over the past 10 years working with household name yoga teachers, studios, and brands, as well as regional rockstars and rookies worldwide. All the goals, all the wins, all the learnings, all the corrections, all the common yogi pitfalls…
This isn’t everything there is to know about running a yoga business—this is everything that matters.
Those learnings are distilled into 30 lectures with customizable handouts, resource pages, homework, interactive worksheets, and the actual tools and templates we use every single day to support our clients. This premium content covers the areas of analysis, branding, customization, marketing, and execution.
Together in this course we will:
– Assess your business, showing you how to do more with what you have, starting where you are right now;
– Clarify what makes your business remarkable;
– Create a unique road map for you to take your business forward with intention;
– Develop unique content, programming, and revenue-generating opportunities for your business;
– Put your message on a mission both online and via word of mouth;
– Make sure you are organized and operating well enough to actually get the ‘ish done.
I created THE CATALYST for the very same reasons I started YAMA: to advocate for and empower yoga teachers in a market that is moving and changing fast, to make it possible to make a living teaching yoga and, in doing so, to bring the tools of wellness to communities of all kinds. I am sharing these tools with you because I want you to succeed. I am sharing these tools with you because we need you to succeed.
Yogis at all stages of their careers are looking to take their yoga businesses further, faster. Equip yourself with the tools, knowledge, and know-how you need to catalyze real and sustainable growth as a yoga teacher.
Granny always used to say, “If you knew better, you’d do better.” And, if you don’t know, now you know.